Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 22, 2011


We just got home from the Detroit Pistons game where our team came from behind to win against the Phoenix Suns 75-74!!!!  Wahoooo Pistons! 

Towards the end of the game during one of the timeouts they played this video of our team mascot, Hooper doing Beyonce's Single Lady dance.  OMG...I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!  Gotta love the two dancers from the Spare Tires lending their 'talents'.   Here it is for your enjoyment! 

Don't forget to mute the music on my playlist at the bottom of my homepage before you start the video. 



4 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

too funny - not bad dancing - cough uh cough .... they did a great job - you have to admit!!!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Sorry, Melissa, gotta boo you on this one. I'm from AZ and a Phoenix Suns fan. Of course this is all in good fun but still - boo Detroit! LOL.

Thanks for the video - it was hysterical!

Melissa said...

That's okay Denise! I'm a suns fan too (just not when they are playing the Pistons!) The coach Alvin Gentry and his wife Suzanne are friends of ours. They were our neighbors when Alvin first came here to Detroit as an assitant coach back in 1995. I used to go to a lot of the games with Suzanne! So of course that means I know Grant Hill as well. I knew Grant a little before he played for the Pistons because of the years he played against my friend Chris in AAU and college. If they wouldn't have been playing our Pistons I would have been routing for them too!

Denise-Scrapmouse said...

Melissa, wow it really is a small world! What are the chances I would follow a Disney fan's blog (from Detroit) and she would turn out to be friends with a player and coach from the Phoenix Suns (my home team). Too funny but very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...