Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Slowly but surely....

Look at that adorable little snail!  Thought he was the perfect cut choice to go along with Robyn's "Take it easy" stamp.  The Cartridge Chaos Challenge for the week over at Two Scraptastic Gals was to make a project using the Create a Critter cartridge.  If you do not own this cartridge, you are missing out!  There are so many great phrase cuts as well as the adorable animals! 


The snail was cut at 4 1/2" from various paper in my scrap stash.  I think both the pink and blue are from DCWV.  The background patterned paper is from K&C Co. (Hopscotch stack which is FABULOUS!).  Stamp is Robyn Pink Stamper and I decided to not only stitch around the border of the card, but to also stitch around the shell of the snail to give it a little more definition. 



So sad that the weekend is almost over, but SOOOOOOO happy that it puts me one day closer to the hubby coming home!  Just two more days!!!  Hope your Sunday is spectacular! 




9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your snail is adorable. I bought this cart and haven't used it yet. I guess I better get busy and give it a try.

Georgiana
Carson's Cricut Creations

cebelica said...

Cute snail and wonderful colours.

Unknown said...

Super cute! TFS.

mousekemom said...

Too cute! I love Disney too...grew up at DLR! LOL All our family emails are Disney related too, so I just squealed when I saw your link on another site. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Sheena said...

So so Cute!!

Heide said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! I am now following yours, and this little snail guy is super cute!

Unknown said...

What an adorable snail! I love all the patterns and colors. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Liz

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Great papers!

4kids4 said...

Cute, cute card. Love all of those papers! TFS

~Sharon C.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...