Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 21, 2011

My take on Mini Monsters

I have borrowed the Mini Monsters cartridge in the past to work on some Halloween projects and I really do need to add it to my library since I just got the new Best of Pixar cartridge I decided to use that for the challenge going on over at More Than Favors blog.  I am also entering this LO for the "What a Character" challenge at Betty Bee's Buzz

Here is my Sulley LO!  I just love that big, huggable monster! 



I used the ColorBok Pearlescent paper for Sulley which gives a nice sheen to his "fur".  The spots are light purple, but it doesn't look that good when the flash hit it.  I was just trying to show you how the paper shines.




I couldn't resist using this little monster gallery cut to put at the bottom of the boys picture.




I lost the note card that I wrote the cut sizes and background paper information on and I've already deleted the files from my Gypsy.  I can tell you that I used my 12X24 mat to cut Sulley because I wanted the top portion of his body big for my page.  I just used the whole body cut and put it at the bottom of the mat so I only cut the top half and didn't waste any paper. 

Don't forget to sign up for my cartridge blog candy!  Today is the last day, I will be using Random Org. tomorrow morning to draw the winners!  Love Struck  and Cupcake Wrappers

I would love for your support for the two contests I have cards entered in right now!  You can go here to Enfy's Blog and vote for my Flik card #42 and here to Karel's Blog on her right sidebar and vote for my THOUGHTFUL FLAMINGO card!  Thank you so much for your support and votes! 

TGIF!  Looking forward to having some family down for the weekend and going to a Detroit Pistons game!  Hope you all have a glorious weekend!  I will be back in the morning to pick the winners of the cartridges!  GOOD LUCK! 


7 comments:

Summer said...

Oh my that is just the cutest Lo ever, now I really want that cart!

Jennie Garcia said...

I love the Lo the paper you used for Sullivan is Awesome!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Wendy said...

This is a great layout! And thanks for the tip about placing the cut on the bottom of your mat, so you don't cut out the whole image and waste paper.

Have fun at the Detroit Pistons game!

Wendy T.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you are such a little enabler. lol.. I just went an voted for you over at Enfys. I tried to vote for you again on the Pink Flamingo, but I can only vote once. :-( GOOD LUCK on both my friend.. LOVE your layout, cute as always. hugs

Michelle S said...

You have such a lovely blog :) I love Disney too!!! I'm off to Disney Paris soon and cant wait =)

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Melissa, are these ever so cute!!!

LesleyfromWI said...

This is too cute! I love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...