Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 31, 2011

Karel's 55th Birthday Bash!

Good Monday morning!  I had a wonderful weekend of friendship and scrapping and will have some fun layouts to share with you all when I get a chance to photograph them.  I am so excited that my hubby is flying home tomorrow!  The boys and I have missed him terribly!  I am hoping to be able to stay in the loop and keep daily posting going on here on my blog, but I am forewarning you that for the next 11 days that Jim and my boys are going to be my main focus!  Thank God his flight is scheduled to come in before that horrible snow storm that is coming across the country as I type this!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day on Wednesday so we can all just stay snuggled up in bed and watch some movies!

I wanted to make all of you aware of a really cool, month long celebration coming up over on Karel's blog -- One by One the Flamingos are Stealing my Sanity starting tomorrow, February 1st!  It is going to be a celebration for her 55th birthday and every day she has something special planned with some AWESOME giveaways!!!  If you are not already a follower, I suggest you hop on over there and become one so that you do not miss a single day of fun! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...